Sunday, March 8, 2009

Much needed break

I feel as though the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders. I just emailed my final assignment to my professor. I am taking a short break from school. I was beginning to feel overwhelmed and stressed. Four kids, a full time job and working on my psychology degree.... ugh. To top it off, I just had a partial hysterectomy 2 weeks ago. The break is much needed.
Now, what will I do with my time?
Here are my goals during the next two months:
Finish the Thomas the Train quilt for my nephew, Payton
Start a new baby blanket for my new nephew (to be born in May)
Make cookies with the kids at least once a week
Replace all of our cleaners with non-toxic, natural cleaners
Make curtains for the girls' room ( I have had the material for 5 months)
Take the dogs (2 choc labs) for more walks
Sign up for cooking classes
Plan Nick's 8th grade graduation party


All of this will replace the homework!

Hopefully I will add to this list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment