Saturday, February 27, 2010

Project list

My craft/project to do list is a mile long. I have a bad habit of purchasing the supplies/material/paint for my projects but I never start and/or finish the project. As a result, I have an over abundance of fabric, paint and items waiting to be re-purposed.

My goal is to complete the projects on the list below before garage sale season begins (end of March). That way I can purchase more furniture and items to re-purpose without feeling guilty (or have my husband think I am a hoarder).

-re-paint the chairs and bench for front porch (paint is already purchased)
-make pillows for the newly painted front porch furniture (fabric and pillow cushions already purchased)
-re-paint the yellow/white dresser in garage (last years garage sale find--paint not purchased as the color is yet to be determined)
-paint planters black ( I saw this done on another blog- Paint is purchased)
-Plant seeds/plants in newly painted planters (seeds have been purchased)
- re-stain armoire in boy's room (stain has been purchased)
-Re-stain Ethan's dresser (stain purchased.. see a trend here? I have purchased everything for these projects..I shop too much)
-sew cushion for entry way bench (fabric purchased--need to buy the padding)
-spray paint hamper and reupholster the top w/fabric (thrift store find-paint and fabric purchased)


Those are the main projects I hope to accomplish by the end of March. I will post pictures as I complete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment