Sunday, March 7, 2010

Chairs

In an attempt to redecorate our porch without spending money, I spray painted some ugly green chairs that have been accumulating dust in the garage. I recovered pillows that I purchased for 99 cents from the thrift store.

Next weekend, we are going to power wash the front porch and I will be planting flowers in my newly painted flower pots. I like the look of the black chairs and table. I added a Pier 1 candle holder that I also purchased while thrifting for 1.99-added a coat of Heirloom White spray paint and she is as good as new.

I will post more pictures next weekend with the flowers.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Are those the plastic chairs? What kind of paint did you use? I was thinking about doing that with our ugly old white chairs. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are plastic chairs! I used a flat black spray paint. I wanted to go with flat so that they didn't look plastic and shiny. They look even better in person! Spray paint was alot cheaper than buying new chairs :)

    ReplyDelete